Wednesday 4 September 2013

Smokey, Golden Horizon Eye Make Up Tutorial!

With Autumn approaching and the last few weeks of summer here, I thought I would create a Summery Golden eye make up tutorial before the summer ends! I have created a Sultry, Smokey, Summer look that is perfect for nights out or special occasions. As this look has a slightly dramatic edge to it, I would wear this make up with a soft, neutral lip as the eyes are the most dramatic and are the focal point of this make up look.
           


I hope you enjoyed this make up tutorial as much as I enjoyed creating it for                                                      you!
                I look forward to making more tutorials in the future!
                                       Thank you for reading!


                                                  Nada
                                                   xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment