Sunday 1 September 2013

Review: Jemma Kidd Lip Line Duo - Neutral & Tailored Colour


 I recently celebrated my 20th birthday and received some lovely items to add to my make-up bag, one of these being a Jemma Kidd Lip Line Duo in Neutral. I must say it is great having two must have base colour lip liners in one pencil and it is a must have piece for any make up collection!

I have used lip liners in the past but none have been the perfect colour match for me however the darker shade in this item is perfect! It is a brown shade with a hint of a dusky pink that blends perfectly with my natural lip colour and the neutral lighter shade of pink looks lovely with light/baby pink shade of lipstick or lipgloss. This lip liner is similar to the Topshop brand of lip liners in Caramel.



  
This lip liner is very moisturizing and is easy to apply. It lasts longer than a few other drugstore brands I have used and is perfect for shaping the lips and to use under lip glosses or day wear lipstick, although I do find it lasts a lot longer when using lipstick instead of lip gloss. This liner can also be used not only to outline the lip but to fill the lips in before you apply your top coat of lipstick or lipgloss, this helps the colour to last even longer! 

Thank you for reading!


Nada

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment