Monday 9 September 2013

Nina Ricci - Nina L'Elixir Perfume Review

                                                                                 
                                                                      



I was recently given this perfume as a gift for my birthday and was instantly pleased before I even smelt the perfume as the bottle is so pretty, a cute little red apple that matches perfectly with my room and adds a touch of
fairy tale to my dressing table!
 

This perfume smells sweet with a hint of spice and leaves a very slight floral scent on the skin, it has top notes of Calabrian Lemon, and Caipirinha Lime which blossom into a sweet crunchy apple scent which (after about an hour) fades into the middle notes which include jasmine and forest fruits then finally leave with a base note of woody amber which give a sensual oriental and feminine feel that lasts all day!

I find this perfume similar to the original Nina by Nina Ricci scent although Nina L’Elixir has a slightly edgier fragrance; I find the original Nina perfume has a more summery light, sweet scent, whereas this has more of a wintery, spicy scent to it.

This perfume isn’t too overpowering but I would say this is more of an evening perfume with its more edgy aroma.

I definitely recommend this perfume now the summer is nearing to an end and is a perfect start to move away from the very sweet summery fragrances!

You can buy this perfume from Debenhams for £39.60 50ml

I hope you enjoyed reading this post!

Nada
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment