Friday 6 September 2013

2013 Favorite Hair Care Products!

There are so many amazing options of hair products in drugstores, it seems that investing in very expensive hair care products isn't worth it most of the time. I am always searching for new products to add to my routine and after a lot of time trying product after product I think I have finally found  my favorites so I thought I would share my current favorite hair care products with you that I use in my everyday hair care routine!!



                                           Pantene 2 min Deep Repair Masque                                        


If you need a hair mask that gives you intensive hydration and protection for dry or damaged hair then you should definitely give this product a go! After years of bleaching my hair it definitely isn't at its healthiest and I need as much help from products as I can get to keep my hair looking as healthy as possible! This product is very cheap and I thought I would give it a go and lets just say I couldn't be happier with it! It makes my hair look and feel so soft and silky even after the first use and it gives my hair a lovely shine! 

You can buy this product for around £2.49 in Boots, Superdrug or the Pantene website..
 http://www.pantene.co.uk/hair-care-products/product/NORMAL-THICk-HAIR-Repair-and-Protect-2-min-Deep-Repair-Masque.aspx?upc=5410076495061


Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo & Conditioner 


Lets start of with one of my favorite hair care brands of all time... AUSSIE!! The smell in all of these Aussie products are absolutely gorgeous! I am a huge fan of Aussie and they play a big part in my hair care routine. Coming from someone who has wavy, dyed, abused and sometimes out of control hair, this shampoo and conditioner works a treat! Both the shampoo and conditioner are very moisturizing on my hair and give it the extra strength it needs to stay healthy and leaves my hair smelling wonderful! 

You can pick up these products in Boots for £4.49 per 300ml

TRESemmé Heat Defense Spray

 I have always used heat protect sprays on my hair but have come across many that I have found very sticky and make my hair hard to manage and style and TRESemmé heat protect spray has always been great for my hair, it has a nice scent and isn't at all sticky. I use it every time after I have shampooed and conditioned my hair before I blow dry it and it gives my hair the protection I need against heat styling tools as it has up to 230 degree protection! It also contains a UV filter which is great for protecting your hair outside under the UV rays.

£4.89 300ml in Boots.



L'oréal Mythic Oil


I love love love this product! It is a rich oil made by L'oréal and is amazing! I use this on either  wet hair or after styling to tame down any frizziness or fly away hairs I may have. This makes my hair lovely and soft, very glossy and healthy looking and I recommend this to anyone who's hair is prone to frizz. I can imagine this product would work wonders for anyone with really curly hair or Afro-Caribbean hair as it tames curls and is very moisturizing, it gives a lot of hydration for anyone with dry or damaged hair. Also another good thing about this product is that you only need to apply a tiny amount which means the bottle lasts for ages! 

You can buy this product for around £11.99 in Boots. 


   Pantene Volume & Body Hairspray



I go through a lot of hairspray and try out many different brands to try and find the best one to suit me, I do have a few favorites but this one I have gone through most this year, This hairspray is probably the best scented hairspray I have ever used! It smells more like perfume than hairspray and leaves a lovely scent on my hair that lasts most of the day! It gives my hair a lot of volume and body and makes my styles last all day without feeling too heavy on my hair, it is quite flexible and follows your hairs natural movement. It protects my hair against frizz in humid conditions with it's humidity control and brushes out very easily. This is the Ultra Strong Hold number 5 for fine hair, I find that this one has the most control if you want your hair styles to be voluminous and last all day!

This hairspray is £3.69 per 300ml in Boots or Superdrug

                         TRESemmé Salon Shine Glossing Spray with Argan Oil


This is by far the best shine/glossing spray I have ever tried out, I use this product to finish off my hairstyles to give it a lovely sheen finish, It makes my hair look very shiny and you only have to use a small amount. I use a couple of sprays and feel this is enough to give me the shine I am looking for, any more than 2 or 3 sprays and I find it makes my hair look more greasy than shiny. It also leaves my hair feeling very soft as it contains Argan Oil which is brilliant for smoothing out hair and giving it that extra bit of hydration and softness! 

You can grab this product from Boots for £4.99 75ml.


So these are all my 2013 favorite hair care products, I really do recommend all these products to you!
 I hope you have enjoyed this post.

Thank you for taking the time to read!

Nada
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment