Sunday 8 September 2013

Luscious Locks of 2013!


I have always had a passion for hair and I love experimenting with different hairstyles. I don't like to stick with the same hairstyle all the time so I try to  mix them up a bit!

   Most of these hairstyles are pretty quick to create and are perfect for days when you are in a rush and are not sure how to style your hair, braids, ponytails and messy buns are perfect, quick hairstyles for hot days or if you want to give your hair a rest from the heat from hot styling tools.


      I have decided to put a few pictures together that either Louise or I have created on each other and friends to share with you! 
As you can tell I am a fan of braids, especially in the summer, and I love soft waves! 
Here are a variety of hairstyles we have created this year including waves, fishtail braids, french braids, hair bows & up-do's! 





If you would like any tutorials on any of these hairstyles, please let us know and we will be more than happy to create them for you!


Thank you for reading!

Nada
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment. You ladies are a whizz with hairstyles some of these looks are fabulous!Loving the braids xx

    Danielle||Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading my post and stopping by our blog! Thankyou so much for your comment! :) Nada xxx

    ReplyDelete